Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Yep....

I am very much Team Taylor. Rude Kanye, no biscuit. Pink played Seattle tonight - what I would have done to be there if I had known in time!!!!

B and I were Remodeling Awesomeness in the Office today. On a related note, I'm not sure why on EARTH I have turned into someone who can't sleep when she's stupid tired.

Reading a book by Ed Moloney right now called A Secret History of the IRA. It's amazingly detailed, amazingly complicated, horribly sad and terrifying history. I wish it was as easy as "neither of you guys are going anywhere, just get along and stop beating each other to shit". Obviously, it wasn't and isn't. I am thankful things in Ireland are, for the most part, peaceful right now, and I pray they remain so.

And my kitten is being really, really cute.

That's all, early rise.

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Did you hear? Obama is also on Team Taylor. ;)

Aryn said...

Hee hee....yes I did. ::giggles::